One month’s salary. A lifetime of memories.
In the ’80s, De Beers launched the ‘two months’ salary’ advertising campaign asking potential customers to connect the amount of money they were willing to spend on an engagement ring, to the worth of their relationship.
On that basis, I like to think that ‘one months’ salary’ for your wedding photographs, preserved in a luxurious Italian album which will evoke memories for future generations, is a bit of a steal.
As the years roll by, and you have children and grandchildren, your images will become even more valuable. Some would say priceless. And I would agree with that.
All of my packages include the following as standard;
- Photography by me (not an associate or an understudy)
- All day coverage from prep through to an hour after the dancing
- Consultation before the wedding to run through timings and logistics
- All travel and accommodation costs throughout most of the UK*
- Post-process work (typically a full week per wedding)
- Wedding album (see below for more details)
- Permanent online gallery with prints, wall art & desk art available
- High resolution, rights-released files for print reproduction
- Low resolution, rights-released files for social media
- HD slideshow set to music of your choice
- 8GB USB drive with a bespoke box.
Parent album packages are also available and feature all of the items listed above PLUS two smaller parent albums, a pre-wedding shoot, thank you cards and a framed signing board.